Thursday 30 January 2014

► Tenshi no payapaya 天使のパヤパヤ Angel's meaningless singing (English lyrics)


天使のパヤパヤ (Angel's meaningless singing)
Music/Lyrics: Man boo
Album: 声になる (Koe ni naru)
Vocal: 扇せとか・町乃

English lyrics by YupTanya:

I made a mark in rainbow
while I was collecting fragments of red heart
and monochrome memories
If I dye them colourfully
I'll be on the side of nostalgic voice  lala   lala

"Come slowly towards here
because everyone are waiting for you, see?"

It's like I've heard it somewhere
that whispering voice from the sky
innocently making a smile
An angel with eyes like gems
from here to the outsude world  lala  lala

"Go and walk, step by step
because behind the lights I'm waiting for you"

The warmth had wrapped me
I accepted it and didn't forget that I had to walk


With a kind-hearted robot
I made a sleepy face
Sheep stumbled and fell too
And because they'll be protected
I'm going towards the singing voice

"There are sad and painful things, but
great pleasures are overflowing, look!"

A castle like building blocks
its toy-soldiers are lined up
I got lost
and an angel gave me a magical walnut
towards place reached with this voice  lala  lala

"Go towards without hesistation
it looks like we'll see each other soon!"

The warmth had wrapped me
I accepted it and didn't forget that I had to walk, had to walk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<