Thursday 3 April 2014

► セキズイ駅発下り列車 english translation utataP

Train goes down to the spinal cord's station
セキズイ駅発下り列車
うたたP feat.結月ゆかり
Utata P feat. Yutsuki yukari
Sekizui eki hatsu kudari ressha
(Sekizui Eki Hatsukari Ressha)
translated by YupTanya

In order to deliver those important luggages to you
Nobody shall ruin my good mood
With a little loss of time, this train that goes down to the spinal cord's station

Looking for the numbers 2,3, I have a ticket in my pocket
I wonder if they didn't obfuscate the routes? A reply line, the train goes down

I grasped the strap and hoped it'll give me a strenght
We arrived at next station, where are we again? An improved line, down in the larynx

Ba-dump ba-dump, vibrations through my body
Going through your heart, I just can't tell you it now
Round and round, it's giving you hits; the countdown has begun
With a little loss of time, this train that goes down to the spinal cord's station

"Today too, thank you very much for using this heart-imagery train.
We have good and bad news for the customers.

Here are the bad news.
The thyroid line had decreased its function to bpm20.
Slowing down! Slowing down!

Subsequently, here are the good news.
Emergency Coma Scale, 2-10
This train will go as far as it can!"

It's been recieved, the begging heart
While you're holding my hand, there's something I want to tell you
I love you! I! You!

My body is frozen, the countdown is faster now
Estimated time of arrival, the terminus, will be the heart

Ba-dump ba-dump, vibrations through my body
In the last seconds I'm holdind your hand
Round and round, it's giving you hits; looks like the countdown is over
With a little loss of time, this train that goes down to the spinal cord's station


*bpm = heart beats per minute, normal is 60-100
The last song in this album and also the last one to translate. I'm not sure about the TITLE! It sounds awful so it's probably right. O)-(O (← the throwing-up-smile)

After the translation: O-O ... ;-;
Where should I start, it's an amazing song! The lyrics - as creepy as always, what else can you expect of our UtataP and 鳥居羊! (in the good way of course.) It's about a train in human's body (???), there are travellers too and it seems like something went wrong so they will die (of course). There's a pair of lovers too, holding their hands till the end of the countdown. So it's a good song as the last on the album. (irony?) Also nice sighs in the start and ending, (but) what do they mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<