Thursday 22 May 2014

► 藤あや子 - 無情の酒 english

Heartless sake

 藤あや子 - 無情の酒
Fuji Ayako - Mujou no sake
三浦康照 水森英夫 
Miura Yasuteru Mizumori Hideo

Sake, you're a sinful water
Why are you teasing me?
I'm drinking so I'll forget that person
I want to cry with the sake
I want to get drunk with the sake
It's too late to understand, heartless sake

"Dry sake, that person used to love you...
 please, make me forget..."

In order to erase the pain in my chest
I shall be drinking this sake
If I do it, I'll be longing
in the corner of the bar
Submerged in the sake
It's too late to understand, heartless sake

Sake, rather than blaming you
The bad one is the me who drink
Thought it's just for the person who won't come back
I want to cry with the sake
I want to get drunk with the sakeIt's too late to understand, heartless sake


*Sake is an alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<