Thursday 6 March 2014

► 12月32日 α (32nd December Alpha) english translation



12月32日 α
(32nd December Alpha)
by KTKT
feat Hatsune Miku 初音ミク 
translated by YupTanya

"Modification of the world line" ah, this has changed a little
"Adjustment of the time axis" hey, look, surely the beat shifts, look

Knocking on the door behind you, completion
What? Is the world's line still strange? Is the beat still continuing?

It doesn't fit, even though I calculated it, why?
I don't know, but if I don't hurry, the world won't come back

The world is arrogant and insidious, tell me if it's not true
Ah, and by the way, I've reapaired it, so I think it'll be good now

"Modification of the world line" ah, this has become a little strange
"Adjustment of the time axis" Huh? It's wrong? The beat? Surely

It's shifting, even though I made so much attempts and mistakes
There's no time, if I don't hurry, well, isn't it too late now?

Straying, one day which jumped out of the dates
Forgetting the truth that nobody can visit me

It doesn't fit, even though I calculated it, why?
I don't know, but if I don't hurry, the world won't come back


"KTKT's 12th song. A very mysterious song. It's connected with "12月32日 β"."
// 'α' can mean that this is the first song of the series, beta is the second. Wow this song! A day that doesn't fit.
// Tags: 32nd 12 alpha, 32nd December α, December 32 alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<