Thursday 27 March 2014

► Boku wa yuusha ni erabareta ぼくは ゆうしゃに えらばれた! english lyrics



I was elected by heroes!
boku wa yuusha ni erabareta
ぼくは ゆうしゃに えらばれた!
by UtataP (t.komine) うたたP feat.MAYU
Minna shiawase ni na~re! (みんな幸せにな~れ!)
translated by YupTanya 

The curtain of stories goes up
All members of the cast are showing up
I'm on the stage's sleeve, they're looking at me!

What play should be played today...?
Who'll be the heroine? Who'll be the rival?
And lastly, who'll be tied?

Carmen? Otero? Parsifal?
Macbeth? Tosca? Lohengrin?
Anyuta? Giselle? Ondine?
Sylvia? Romeo? Juliet?

70 Bilion players
are housed on a big shelf
Looking at the endless scenarios

I wonder if it's my turn....?
Searching for the name in the role of titles
It's not there! It's not there! It's not!

But I've already prepared everything!
Concentration, expressions, imagination, acting ability in my memory!

"It will be meaningless if you're not equipped with armour and weapon enough."

Eh? But that doesn't make you a hero!?
Check the equipment! Check the equipment!
Black cat's ears and pelican's feathers
What's this? Kangaroo's tail!

Maybe this is the real profession?
If you're in need, they'll come to your place
The guy that delivers the wanted things
Is this a hero? It is a hero.

70 Bilion players
are housed on a big shelf
Supporting by the endless scenarios

They have found my turn....?
I've found the name in the role of titles
It was here, beyond, I'll deliver it!

I already prepared everything!
Concentration, expressions, imagination, acting ability in my memory!

"This is a store of weapons and armours. What's your condition?"
"You want to go equipped like this?"
"You don't have enough money.."


• First, I'm not sure with the title, but I think it's good like this. It can be "I choosed to be a hero" maybe, or "I Was Chosen To Be a Hero!"
• Then I don't know if I get this story right, maybe you'll understand it better so write a comment ^^
• In the line "Is this a hero? It is a hero", the second "hero" kanji was written differently so I think it can be like "Is this a hero? It is a deliver guy" too, but she sings Yuusha anyway, so it doesn't matter :3
• Lastly, I like this soong ^w^ I haven't find any creepy story here too xD It's about an actor who waits for his/her turn because he wants to be a hero.. saa..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<