Friday 26 February 2016

Muddy cloud (english translation)

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/v__/images/e/eb/Muddy_cloud.png/revision/latest?cb=20151007131004&path-prefix=vocaloidlyrics

Muddy cloud

Deep black clouds are reflecting in the puddle
The boring everyday life is starting again

Ah, yes, that quiet somebody's shoes
I'm telling you I did find them yesterday

Ah, I hate it, it's a pain
My favourite bag also had disappeared

Expectations, ideals, future..  the cloudy reality
The well-dressed me is telling lies

"The Moon looking away is beautiful"
you said whispering

I just closed my eyes
And I had a dream, I was in the park as usual
crying alone as the night passed
and like that going somewhere far away, far away...

// Long time no see~ Is this song about bullying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<