Sunday, 16 February 2014

► あなたのこえ、きこえています。 Anata no Koe, Kikoete Imasu. Your voice, I can hear it. (UtataP) english translation


 album: みんな幸せにな~れ! (Minna shiawase ni na~re!)
music: うたたP (UtataP)
vocal: MAYU

Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari

In a virtual see are elegantly swimming whales
Making echos, reflecting, analyzing
Making echos, splitting the layer of temperature
Have you recieved my song?
I can hear your voice.

Ultramarines are shining verdantly in the waves
Stars and feelings brings light to heart
My dream, your wish
Have you recieved my song?
I can hear your voice.

Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari
Sitting on a whale's back (singing a song) I want it to reach you (to the other side)
Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari
I have gone away first, I can hear your voice.

Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari

Empty sea, an organically thinking whale
Making echos, hitting the pin beyond hierarchy
Making echos, hearing a reply, watching memories
Have you recieved my song?
I can hear your voice.

With a blue, perforation is looking into celestial globe
To depth, synergy, ripple piles are leading
My dream, your wish
Have you recieved my song?
I can hear your voice.

Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari
Sitting on a whale's back (establishing an emotional bond) I want you to hear it (to the end of whistling)
Deneb Kaitos Al Shamari Al Genubi Mira Al Shamari
I've gone to the other side, I can hear your voice.


*Deneb is the 19th brightest star in the night sky in the constellation of Cygnus (swan). Other things are maybe stars too, it's hard to find it though x3

1 comment:

  1. Claim FREE bitcoins over at Easy Bitcoin. 11 to 33 satoshis per 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and do come back! >w<